Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Vows

WEDDING VOWS (Prav to Shan)

I don’t believe in love at first sight
I don’t believe in candle-lit dinners
I don’t believe in romance

But
I do believe our first meeting at Tamil class was a head-turner
I do believe that our first meeting was the start of something good
I do believe in this special bond that we share

That night, in my candle-lit room and I went down on my knees, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you; getting to know you; loving you.

I cannot promise the world to you but I do promise never to let you go. Love you.

(Shan to Prav)

Prav always spoils market! Erm…well I just wanna say I am…no I’m gonna sing… (like she means every single word)

Madi meethu saayum inneram, mazhai kaala aasai thondrum (x2)
Uyirukkul erikira neruppu
Athai anaipathu ini unthan poruppu

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is very sweet of him!
    I wish someone could translate what Shan said to Prav ><

    ReplyDelete