Monday, November 2, 2009

ROM stuff

Omg guys!!!! This is awesome!!! Lalalalalala….prav and I finally collected the official marriage document from ROM office!!!! Woooooohoooooot!!! Hahahaha….love is in e air!!! Count down has started!! Need to make sure I sleep well…if not with the traditional marriage in the morning and then the dinner at night, I must make sure I don’t look too tired for the camera…. Need to get eye drops….

Appa and Velu Uncle will be our witnesses and the Registrar will be.....drums roll......

THATHA!!! hurray!!

feeling so happy that my grandpa will be the one who is going to solemnize our marriage...how many people have the luxury of such an option?? :P love it a lot!! it’s gonna be a really special day for us, for our familiesa and for our dearest friends... better buzz geri first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment