Friday, October 9, 2009

I’m exhausted! Today was so tiring!!

I’m exhausted! Today was so tiring!!
Being a wedding coordinator is really not an easy task! I didn’t know it would be this hard. Plus it’s my 1st time. But what to do? Shanthini is my Indian BFF and I really want to do my best for her. Oh gosh I can’t believe she is getting married. It seems like only yesterday that I’ve known her. I’m super super happy for her. Suddenly everyone seems to be getting married. SK, Shan….SHARON SAB WHEN IS IT YOUR TURN?
The POD is is a good choice! I’m sure it’ll look fabulous at night!! Twinkle twinkle! So romantic (I can’t believe I’m gushing). I can’t wait to go check the site out!
Oh Gosh! Exactly 1 month to the big day! Better get started tomorrow!
*excited excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment