Friday, October 16, 2009

The coordinating is really driving me crazy!

The coordinating is really driving me crazy! The venue is gorgeous! But looking at what they are providing or rather not providing, we have to rent/outsource EVRYTHING!
I think I am really going to burst her budget! I need to start sourcing for cheaper alternatives without compromising the quality of the production, performance wedding! What’s wrong with me? Its Shanthini’s wedding! I don’t want to use any performance theory to analyze her wedding! What has Theatre Studies done to me! Anyway, yes… think Caleb think! Where to get cheaper alternatives!
I’m just glad How Ngean and Brian are taking care of some of the logistics. Thank god! Flowers check! Alcohol/Booze Check! What’s an Indian wedding without alcohol rite? (internal joke) I really hope everything turns out well.
Need to sort out everything at our next meeting.
What am I going to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment