Thursday, October 15, 2009

we found a place we found THE place!!!!!

we found a place we found THE place!!!!! My dad’s recommendation!!! prav loved it!! 1. aircon, 2. facination with city skyline 3. would be dark at night and 4. shan loved it... :) since it was prav and my first ever official function we were throwing for our family and close friends, we made all decisions...hahaha...i dare say venue was my decision strongly supported by praveen! :P

made couple of phone calls and TEAM WEDDING arrived!!! Love how excted my frens are for me…. J Kenneth said no prob with the lighting for photography and the skyline would be oki to take!!! Geri said my black gown wud look fantabulous and the red/black theme would be a hit!! Caleb as always only interested in how many powerpoint socket there were…..sigh….brian being brian insisted tat I get Christine to view also!! Hahahaha…something is DEF going on….how ngean’s Indian-influened showed itself when he went “there is a bar!!!!” hahahhahaa….love my pals!!! Wooohoooot!!! Just on cloud 9 already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment