Thursday, October 22, 2009

It’s been a while since I blogged.

It’s been a while since I blogged. Been so busy with all the coordinating !
Oh my gosh! I am so intimidated after today’s meeting! So many problems and things to settlel!! ARGGHH! Shanthini finally gave me some directions for her ‘dream wedding’. I don’t have time to settle so many things. And How Ngean kept going on and on about wine and booze. My God! Enough already! Its Shan’s wedding! Not a wine tasting ceremony! Who cares about the bloody wine!
Everything is in a mess and sooooo last minute! Buffet for a wedding dinner?!! I don’t mean to bitch but she can NEVER make up her mind! (and seriously…who serves buffet?) I have to tell Brian to make the necessary changes if not they are going to charge us. Urk…extra work for me! I have to make changes to my schedule. Hello…I’ve made 10 drafts already!
Why did Shan choose a black halter dress? Yes the wedding is a performance but it is not your dance recital! Who cares if its Blum and Co. Tsk tsk….Shan Shan…It’s your big day! I don’t want you to look like an ugly duckling!
I hope Brian will not screw up the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment