Monday, October 19, 2009

Possible hairstyles

So tomorrow the make up artist cum hairstylist is going to work on Shan's hair, as a demo/try out before the actual thing. Shan said that I should suggest some possible designs for her as well as for myself. So I took a look at some magazines to get some inspiration. Here are some options that I found:


Thought this would be really nice for Shan! The flowers can be fresh baby's-breath, weaved into curls in her hair. It's good for medium length hair like Shan's.

This could be another nice option for Shan. She says she doesn't mind if her hair is bunned up in a French chignon kinda style.
I could lend her some accessories to create this look, or we could just use the tiara that she bought already, on a hairstyle like this one.


As for me I think I'll probably just go for a long mess of waves at the back :) and a flower at the side. I think the hairstylist SHOULD be able to manage that:

No comments:

Post a Comment