Thursday, October 22, 2009

I like black !!!

hmmm…..was quite annoyed…seriously I like black so WTH!! Grrrrr……so not happy wif the boys….sumore karaoke party!! Had to remind everyone it is MY wedding…dont care about them….geri and I had fun shopping and both of us think we look nice so THERE!!!! I look boomz!!!

Feel much better now that ive vented it out…..So anyway, told them about the buffet dinner…tats settled…specified to caleb that it HAS to be blood red rose petals…and candles….love candles in red holders….hahaha…special memory for prav and me….need to remind everyone of the dress code…wait some aunty come in saree and lots of jewellery I will just stare at her wif my big round eyes!! Grrrr…..know a few who will make things difficult…oki shan pls calm down…breathe…

No comments:

Post a Comment